Senior Performance Marketing Manager – Strategy
Are you looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager - Strategy role that gives you the chance to inject your creativity, technical experience and broad digital knowledge to take performance to the next level? Are you results-orientated and searching for a role that offers plenty of variety? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in Performance Marketing as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
Know The Role
A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
As our new Senior Performance Marketing Manager - Strategy, you’ll lead on the alignment of channels to set, develop and deliver Selfridges’ Performance Marketing strategy. As part of this, you will:
- Deliver ROI and new customer acquisition growth across domestic and international markets, campaigns, product categories and brands.
- Lead the Performance Marketing team’s day-to-day delivery, where you’ll be responsible for ensuring everything is aligned and we’re achieving against targets. If we’re not, it’ll be your job to identify ‘why not’ and build an action plan to address this.
- Provide regular reporting, analysis and insight to highlight the story behind our actual and forecasted performance, working closely and collaborating with a wide range of relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing department, acting as the key link between Performance Marketing and the Buying & Merchandising/Digital Trading teams to make sure campaigns are planned, executed and optimised, as well as sharing your insight on opportunities for growth.
- Act as a ‘go-to’ person who inspires and motivates the team and the rest of the business on everything Performance Marketing, including up-to-date trends and tech and how these can benefit Selfridges.
You’ll be reporting into the Head of Performance Marketing, as well as working closely internally with Customer Marketing, Strategy & Insights, Trade and Buying & Merchandising. You’ll also be working with external customers both domestically and internationally. As our Senior Performance Marketing Manager you will be managing a Performance Marketing Trading Manager as part of your role, making sure they’re meeting their performance objectives, whilst mentoring, supporting and facilitating their career progression where you can.
Know What We're Looking For
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- You’ll have plenty of hands-on Performance Marketing, optimisation and budget management experience, you’ll know a thing or two about forecasting and reporting on ROI. You may have gained this either agency or client-side, we don’t mind!
- You’ll have loads of fresh ideas from your interest and understanding of industry best practices, so you’ll know how to get the most from Selfridges’ Performance Marketing Activity.
- Being results-orientated will really help you in this role and you’ll have experience of managing a broad set of requirements. You’ll need to be confident and comfortable in making quick decisions.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities will work in your favour and you’ll know how to prioritise, delegate and work to tight deadlines in a calm and effective way.
- You’ll be a numbers person with strong analytical skills. A love of Excel would also help! In this role you’ll be responsible for synthesising large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations for the company.
- You’ll possess strong knowledge, understanding and experience of Performance Marketing channels (PPC, Affiliates, SEO, Programmatic and Paid Social would be great), as well as a history of managing and mentoring teams and working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit team who are incredibly passionate about taking the channel to the next level. If you’re looking for a role where you’ll be the vital glue that connects Performance Marketing with the rest of the business then this Senior Performance Marketing Manager role is absolutely perfect for you. It doesn’t just stop at Performance Marketing either - we have lots of opportunities to get involved and collaborate on projects and in communities internally, so no two days will ever be the same. As Harry Gordon Selfridge once said, ‘There’s no fun like work!’
About The Company
A BIT ABOUT US
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members