Senior PPC Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a new PPC role that gives you the chance to get creative and use your digital knowledge to take the channel to the next level? Are you craving autonomy and a blank canvas that gives you the opportunity to set a new Paid Search sales strategy? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in PPC as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
Know The Role
As our new Senior PPC Marketing Manager, you’ll own, develop and deliver all aspects of Selfridges’ Paid Search activity. As part of this, you will:
- Deliver ROI and new customer acquisition growth targets across domestic and international markets, campaigns, product categories and brands.
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for all things Paid Search-related where you’ll inspire, lead and motivate the rest of the team on up-to-date trends/technologies and the benefits these have within the business.
- Create and drive long term strategy for Text Ad and Shopping/Product Listing Ad channels to help Selfridges deliver top performance across multiple search engines and devices.
- Manage the PPC marketing agency so that campaigns are planned, executed and optimised in line with the requirements of the business whilst maximising Selfridges’ value-add from close agency relationships.
You’ll be reporting into the Head of Performance Marketing as well as working closely internally with Customer Marketing. Strategy and Insights, Trade and Buying and Merchandising. You will also be managing a PPC Marketing Assistant, making sure they’re meeting their performance objectives, whilst mentoring, supporting and facilitating their career progression where you can.
Know What We're Looking For
- You’ll have plenty of hands-on PPC campaign and budget management experience that you’ll have (ideally) gained from a high-growth, multi-channel retail business in the luxury space.
- You’ll possess strong knowledge, understanding and experience of Performance Marketing channels (Programmatic, Paid Social and SEO would be great), as well as a history of managing and mentoring teams and stakeholders.
- This is a role with constant deadline pressure so you’ll be comfortable with that, and you’ll know how to deal with multiple projects across several teams in a calm yet effective way.
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit team who are incredibly passionate about taking the channel to the next level. If you’re looking to come into a new role and make a real impact, then this will be perfect for you. It doesn’t just stop at PPC either - we have lots of opportunities to get involved and collaborate on projects and in communities internally, so no two days will ever be the same. As Harry Gordon Selfridge once said, ‘There’s no fun like work!’