The job has expired.
Know The Role
The Store Approver will demonstrate strong organisational skills and an eye for talent. They will partner closely with all areas of the business to deliver extraordinary candidates in collaboration with our concession partners and agency suppliers. Engaging with internal and external candidates through the process, providing a truly world class candidate experience. The ideal candidate will have experience of retail and of a volume, fast paced environment while also understanding the customer experience from high street to luxury brands. They will be an established networker and able to build relationships with various stakeholders across the store, with our concession partners and agency suppliers. As well as recruiting talent they will provide general administrative and recruitment support to the Store management team and work hard to deliver a seamless, efficient and consistent service to candidates and stakeholders alike.
Know What We're Looking For
An expert communicator, you will be actively involved in the recruitment cycle, carrying out assessment centres and 1-1 interviews to ensure our concession members live our values. You will have a proactive and self-motivated work ethic with a keen eye for detail, you will ensure that accurate employee details are input into My Workday.
- Relationship Building
- Identifies relevant stakeholders and engages with them at all levels
- Builds credible relationships both internally and externally
- Has the ability to leverage personal networks and/or other networks to identify and pursue opportunities to share talent across the store
- Communicate regularly and constructively
- Product and brand experience
- Demonstrate understanding of several brands
- Understands the importance of ensuring brands are reflected in the division
- Demonstrates understanding of service
- Impeccable accuracy - data input
- GDPR compliance
About The Company
Extraordinary experiences are not only for customers, but team members too. We offer all team members the chance to be a part of something unique where they can enjoy careers that provide inspiring experiences, exciting challenges and great benefits.
Selfridges is committed to developing its talent, which allows for a wide scope of amazing opportunities as the business continues to grow. Whether you are a Values Ambassador or Green Warrior, there are many ways to show and develop your talent.
Living our Values is essential to the way we work day to day, encouraging greater social responsibility amongst our team members. We are focused on a long term approach to sustainability by buying better and inspiring change.