Paid Search Marketing Manager (12 Months FTC)
The job has expired.
Selfridges today is more than just the sum of its products - it's a shopping experience that promises to surprise, amaze and amuse its customers by delivering extraordinary customer experiences. Our people are central to us achieving this.
Know The Role
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Contributes towards the overall business objectives by monitoring and optimising strategy and operational execution for digital marketing initiatives across PPC, SEO, and affiliates.
- Manages and optimises the performance marketing budget – ensuring the achievement of company traffic, sales and ROI targets across both domestic and international business segments.
- Leads the Performance Marketing team - including the management and development of team members through annual and mid-year review process, talent review and Learning & Development plans.
- Manages agency relationships – ensuring adherence to KPIs and maximising Selfridges’ value-add from agency relationships.
- Shares digital marketing best practice across the wider Customer Marketing team – driving development of increased understanding and optimisation of digital marketing
- Develop and communicate the weekly and monthly performance channel reporting driving continuous actions and improvements across all channels
- Work closely and collaboratively with Marketing, Digital and Creative teams to bring cohesive seasonal and brand campaigning to life digitally.
- Monitor the marketplace, competitor digital activity and keep the wider business informed of industry initiatives and key developments.
- Contribute and implement the long term strategy plans for Selfridges acquisition channels
- Manage and implement the PPC strategy to ensure delivery to specific KPI’s specifically ROAS across both the UK and International markets
- Manage the Affiliates programme across the UK and International markets ensuring strong partner relationships and delivery of key KPI’s
- Manage and implement the SEO strategy across both onsite and offsite initiatives ensuing continuous growth and SEO best practices are adhered to
Know What We're Looking For
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience of Performance Marketing channels, ideally gained from a high-growth, multi-channel retail business in the premium/luxury sector.
- Strong management skills and experience of leading teams of across SEO, PPC and Affiliates.
- Proven record of managing a performance marketing budget and delivering against finance measures
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders effectively
- Organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills and ability to synthesize large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations and action for the company.
- Ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple teams.
- Extremely data driven with a customer centric approach.