Online Fulfilment Associate
The job has expired.
Selfridges is a social centre where everyone is welcome. We surprise, amaze and amuse our customers everyday by doing the unexpected, celebrating those special moments and inspiring one another. We are the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience unrivalled with products and services ranging from high street to high end.
Responsible for the daily operations of Online Fulfilment including picking, packing, returns, click and collect, quality control, point of sale shipping, personalisation and basic administration and work load management.
As the department grows it also may include other online or store supporting functions.
You would be responsible for supporting Online Fulfilment management on daily basis ensuring all fulfilment KPI’s are met to the required standard.
You will deliver high levels of productivity through effective engagement and set KPI targets, using initiative and responding to the Peak trading periods with dedication and professionalism.
You are encouraged to develop positive key relationships with shop floor teams including Brand Specialists and Department Managers to avoid the abandonment of orders, Personal shopping teams and Click and Collect front of house. You will be an ambassador for the department and as such you will be required to deliver excellent customer service to your internal and external customers.
As an Online Fulfilment Associate will need to have the ability to communicate in a positive manner and interact at all levels with our internal customers and external partners.
You will impact stock integrity by ensuring the correct processes; minimising SKU inaccuracies through meticulous attention to detail but most importantly you will ensure that our company values and principles remain the foundation of you behaviour and interaction with customers.
You will also consistently maintain quality control for all products and packing standards throughout the dispatch end to end process, driving team productivity through effective engagement, ownership and hands on approach. Supporting indirect activities such as reporting and administration will also be expected to ensure consistency and productivity of the direct operation.
Know The Role
KNOW THE ROLE
Based in our Oxford street store you’ll provide a unique and tailored service in Online Fulfilment to customers internally and externally, going beyond the ordinary to create moments that cannot be experienced elsewhere. Our customers expect extraordinary service delivered by people with a genuine passion for what they do and to share their unparalleled level of knowledge whilst taking enormous pride in maintaining our exceptionally high standards.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- Ensure Quality Control checks are carried out prior to fulfilment by inspecting products for defects or damage.
- Where practical, ensure accuracy of the product prior to processing.
- To understand and follow packing guidelines.
- Maintain high audit compliance standards by following checklists, Standard Operating Procedures and procedure manuals.
- To be familiar with all stock across all departments and divisions.
- Develop excellent product knowledge.
- To be familiar with product locations across the business and changes to department locations.
- Highlight website product discrepancies and inaccuracies to, Online Fulfilment Team Managers.
- Collate and manage packaging usage ensuring the area is fully stocked and continuously replenished.
- Learn and maintain the Brand Specialist Process and be confident with the returns process.
Know What We're Looking For
Your passion and confidence will set you apart. While consulting with your store collegues you’ll take real pride in delivering a personalised and professional service.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Ability to confidently communicate and build relationships across all levels.
- Hands on approach to day to day tasks.
- A proactive and reactive problem solver as well as process driven.
- Computer literate.
- Should be bright, motivated, and possesses a strong work ethic and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment and changes in procedures
About The Company
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work