The job has expired.
Retouching imagery for Selfridges Online Store
Know The Role
This is an entry level role which involves retouching a high volume of at least 80 to 120 images a day employing strong Photoshop retouching skills, experience with clipping paths, colour correction. This involves:
- Preparation of images for the Selfridges Online Store
- Retouching images to required specifications including a wide variety of fashion and stills imagery. The ability to change colours, crop, cut-out, remove unwanted detail and create shadows
- Updating Spin-Me software (comments & statuses) appropriately, applying best practices
- Stringent checks to styling/retouching guidelines, correction if required
Liaising with retouching manager, raising any potential problems/issues encountered within
Know What We're Looking For
- A degree, preferably in visual arts (or equivalent)
- practical experience using Photoshop, preferably in a commercial environment.
- Computer literate (PC and Mac)
- Adobe Photoshop ( intermediate)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Calm under pressure
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable learning new processes/software, adaptable
About The Company
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work