CRM Analytics Manager
Selfridges today is more than just the sum of its products - it's a shopping experience that promises to surprise, amaze and amuse its customers by delivering extraordinary customer experiences. Our people are central to us achieving this.
This role is responsible for using customer behaviour and email response insight to commercially maximise email performance and to support the CRM strategy.
Know The Role
- Manage the customer data selection process for Selfridges email, direct mail, app push communications, and Event/VIP invitations
- Use email/app response and customer behaviour data to continuously evolve the customer segmentation model for the email and app push programme
- Work with the insight team to develop the roadmap for trigger-based campaigns & the customer contact strategy
- Develop sophisticated CRM reports to share frequently with key stakeholders, documenting successes, learnings and suggestions to optimise future campaigns
- Produce regular sales forecasts for email and app push (based on previous results) and make suggestions to key stakeholders in order to commercially maximise the channels
- Support the delivery of key ad hoc CRM campaigns e.g. Designer Preview, CCE, taking responsibility for building data selections, developing sales forecasts and post-campaign reporting
- Provide analytical support to the CRM team on A/B testing for email, and understanding control group behaviours
- Support the CRM team to help report and articulate incremental sales (where applicable) and attributed store sales
- Provide analytical support to the CRM Lead and the Strategy & Insight Lead to help understand and optimise how email integrates with our wider customer marketing activity within the Selfridges customer journey
Know What We're Looking For
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar analytical or financial role, including previous experience supporting email marketing teams
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience with SAAS solutions, with previous Salesforce experience highly desirable
- Highly numerate, strong analytical capabilities and evidence of being able to transform data into actionable insights
- Strong Excel skills (experience with e.g. pivot tables, aggregation of data)
- Proven experience dealing with large, complex datasets of different varieties (e.g. digital data, transactional data, marketing data)
- Working knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- KPI driven and solution-focused
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to communicate information clearly & concisely
- Naturally curious with a passion for discovery
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience in the retail sector is desired but not essential
About The Company
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work