Customer Analytics Manager
Selfridges today is more than just the sum of its products - it's a shopping experience that promises to surprise, amaze and amuse its customers by delivering extraordinary customer experiences. Our people are central to us achieving this.
This role is responsible for delivering customer analytics projects to support key business priorities, as well as responding to ad hoc requests for data/insight from Salesforce CRM.
Know The Role
Areas of Responsibility
- Use Salesforce customer data to provide insights to key stakeholders, helping put the customer at the centre of decision making and business strategy
- Work with stakeholders to understand requirements, and lead the delivery of key customer analytics projects
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from the business relating to known customer data (via Salesforce CRM or Einstein Analytics)
- Develop new insights when new datasets are introduced to Salesforce e.g. NPS, Currency Flags
- Support the analytics workstreams on key insight-driven projects involving cross-functional insights (e.g. research, analytics, NPS, market intelligence) to support key business priorities e.g. improving customer retention, understanding the email customer
- Work with the Senior Customer Analytics Manager to identify future customer data sources (internal or external) which could be integrated into Salesforce, and support on development of business cases for their inclusion e.g. customer lifestyle data
- Work with the Business Intelligence Analyst to deliver key customer reports e.g. data capture rates, and deliver efficiencies in production/delivery through Einstein Analytics
Know What We're Looking For
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar analytical role
- A university degree in a numerate discipline e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience with SAAS solutions, with previous Salesforce experience highly desirable
- Highly numerate, strong analytical capabilities and evidence of being able to transform data into actionable insights
- Strong Excel skills (experience with e.g. pivot tables, aggregation of data)
- Proven experience dealing with large, complex datasets of different varieties (e.g. digital data, transactional data, marketing data)
- Experience using mathematical/statistical methods to create models and/or forecasts. Familiarity with statistical software e.g. R, Python, is also a plus
- KPI driven and solution-focused
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to communicate information clearly & concisely
- Naturally curious with a passion for discovery
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience in the retail sector is desired but not essential
About The Company
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work