Retail Facilities Manager
Selfridges today is more than just the sum of its products - it's a shopping experience that promises to surprise, amaze and amuse its customers by delivering extraordinary customer experiences. Our people are central to us achieving this.
Know The Role
The role of the Facilities Manager is to ensure that all equipment and the infrastructure that keeps our building operational is maintained and managed effectively. This individual will proactively seek out opportunities to drive the FM contract and deliver operational efficiencies within the contract. This role will interface between suppliers & Selfridges and support the business to deliver an Extraordinary Service.
We’re looking for an individual with experience at Management Level with a particular focus on
Facilities, it will be your role to manage, implement and measure the success of external contractors through regular measurements of KPI’s and working to cost guidelines. This will also involve carefully planning around budget management
Management of compliance issues across the store is essential and working closely with H&S and other key stakeholders to influence. Our Facilities Manager will lead the delivery and planning of all maintenance for the store.
Know What We're Looking For
- In-depth experience in Facilities Management and large store environments
- Preferred NEBOSH & BICS qualified.
- Strong background in Management of external suppliers and compliance.
- Highly effective communicator, ensuring messages are on time and consistent.
- Pro-active and forward planning to take the store to the next level.
- Proven relationships with external suppliers and contractors.
- Excellent influencing skills with an ability to challenge senior stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver on time and within budget, handling multiple projects at any given time.
- Good Knowledge within H&S compliance / risk assessment
About The Company
With our Vision, to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, innovative and iconic ways to make this a reality are never too far away. Team members across our business strive to keep our Vision a reality through the values we live day to day and the stories we make, tell and share.
Whether you're looking for day-to-day insights into what it's like to work here, information on our different departments and the opportunities within them or what we are doing as a business, we have a number of channels you keep up with it all!
Keep up to day with Selfridges career opportunities…