Senior Reward Manager
To lead the shaping, implementation and delivery of all aspects of Reward from our pay and reward to recognition and benefits in a customer-led, Omni-channel environment.
Know The Role
- To support the development and implementation of an effective reward strategy to attract, retain and motivate key talent in an Omni-channel environment.
- To develop efficient processes to assist smooth running of the reward operation and deliver an extraordinary customer experience.
- To assist with developing of policies and practices that support deliver the overall HR strategy and employer brand aspirations.
- To ensure the market competitiveness by acquiring up to date knowledge of the marketplace.
- To keep informed of leading-edge reward policies and practices in our sector ensure we remain competitive to attract and retain the best talent.
- To maintain an understanding of best practice in reward by building networks across our sector and Selfridges Group.
Know What We're Looking For
- Ability to grasp both wider strategic issues as well as detailed business realities quickly.
- Ability to align reward activity with the overall business strategy.
- Practical experience of designing, communicating and managing fixed and variable pay schemes, incentive plans and benefits provision for people at all levels, including main board Directors.
- Ability to support the relationships with outsourced HR Services partners for reward activities.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team.
- Personal powers of resilience to deal with an ever-changing environment with a strong delivery focus.
- Able to establish an immediate rapport with others and have persuasive influencing skills.
- Consulting skills including the ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of cost/benefit analysis in a customer focused environment.
About The Company
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work