Senior Reward Analyst
The job has expired.
Are you looking for a role that gives you the chance to work for one of the world’s most iconic department stores? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in Reward, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
As a Senior Reward Analyst, you will proactively keep up-to-date with People/HR business issues and initiatives that may impact on reward and benefit policies, processes and principles and make recommendations taking into account best practices which will strengthen and align with our overall business and people plans.
As Senior Reward Analyst you will:
- Support all key reward programmes, including the annual bonus and annual pay review cycles
- Manage the annual benefit calendar, communications and engagement plans
- Complete all external benefit related benchmarking activity, liaising with HR and the business to ensure timely completion and return
- Work with the HRIS and HR Admin teams to ensure reward data is robust and accurate and to optimise the reward-related reporting capabilities of Workday
- Act as first point of contact for all benefit related queries, maintain strong relationships with all internal stakeholders and external partners engaging positively and proactively as needed
- Oversee the analysis and effectiveness of all benefit programmes.
- Integrate and analyse reward and benefit data collected from multiple sources and present results clearly, succinctly and accurately
- Propose and advocate process improvements to drive efficiency and customer experience
- Input to and support the delivery of the reward, benefit and wellbeing strategy
A bit about you
- Highly developed analytical skills. ability to manipulate large amounts of data to identify and interpret trends and issues and draw meaningful insight from it.
- Demonstrable track record of using information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify options and make recommendations.
- Experienced in managing company and voluntary benefit schemes
- Advanced in your knowledge of Microsoft Excel including advance formulas and pivot tables.
- Collaborative. You have a demonstrable background of building strong relationships with Key Business Stakeholders at all levels of management, as well as the ability to work as part of a team in a constructive way
- A strong communicator. You will be able to use a range of tools and techniques to drive benefit engagement and understanding
- A quick learner, able to understand and implement new concepts
- An enthusiastic team player who can work Independently to very strict deadlines
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to demonstrate authenticity, initiative and confidentiality on all matters
- An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague
A bit about us
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
Everyone is welcome
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working culture, and we see this as key to our success and our working culture. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome - irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all. We are diverse, we are inclusive, we are Selfridges.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development