Vendor Specialist- Brown Thomas Arnotts (FTC)
The job has expired.
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to get and use your knowledge of Accounts Payable to take our Vendor Specialist role to the next level?
Looking for a company that wants to help further your career as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our Accounts Payable Team working on Brown Thomas Arnotts, based from our Selfridges Office in Leicester.
This is a key role in managing supplier records, validating invoices for processing in a timely manner and monitoring and responding to the queries we receive through our Helpesk.
As a Vendor Specialist you will:
- Be the first point of contact for our suppliers and key contacts within the business, establishing great relationships through clear communication
- Maintain the Vendor records to ensure our information is up to date
- Be responsible for resolving supplier queries
- Process invoices through the validation system
- Be responsible for clearing down the Helpdesk inbox
- Be able to work effectively with all other areas of the business
A bit about you
- A strong communicator. An excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Collaborative. A key team player with strong interpersonal skills that can work flexibly where required
- Knowledgeable. A proficient user of the full Microsoft Suite
- Resilient. Able to work effectively under pressure, manage a diverse and competing workload while ensuring deadlines are met
- Meticulous. Have a keen eye for detail
- An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague
A bit about us
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
Everyone is welcome
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working culture, and we see this as key to our success and our working culture. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome - irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all. We are diverse, we are inclusive, we are Selfridges.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development