Senior Image Coordinator
Are you looking for a new challenge in Selfridges that gives you the chance to get creative and support our image asset and process management within our photostudio? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in image asset management, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
As a Senior Image Coordinator, you will support imagery management across our photostudio sites; working closely with the photostudio teams, as well as internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of high-volume e-commerce imagery, coordinating imagery projects and supporting the development of image workflow processes. Responsible for providing thorough updates and reporting to Image Asset Manager. You will support conversations regarding image workflow, capacity and guidelines, ensuring approval processes are followed with Creative teams. You will need to be confident in coordinating a high-volume workload and building relationships, managing expectations, and supporting Image team and management with a flexible attitude. As a Senior Image Coordinator you will:
- Communicate daily priorities to relevant teams to support deadlines
- Ensure KPI’s are maintained within department and SLA’s are met from suppliers, working collaboratively to deliver imagery projects to brief and within deadlines
- Responsible for supporting the management of imagery including QA process and asset upload
- Support the development of internal workflow software, including system testing and discovery
- Managing imagery queries and changes efficiently from internal stakeholders
- Be an expert on the Selfridges style guidelines, supporting studio documentation and updating these where necessary, sharing updates with Product Lifecycle teams to cascade
- Ensure assets follow internal guidelines, are formatted and named accurately
- Manage Supplier approval process for appropriate sign off with Art Direction, giving clear constructive feedback where necessary to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage Supplier workflow scheduling, lead meetings and work closely with key stakeholders in Project Lifecycle
- Detailed and accurate Reporting on Project workstream, Supplier forecasts and month-end totals
- Challenge any ineffective processes, offering solutions and supporting management with any studio changes
- Support managing junior team members and freelancers
- Maintain a professional and productive attitude living by the company values
- Maintaining the quality of imagery online, regularly site walking to identify and rectify issues
- Develop understanding of the studio process and the storage of imagery
A bit about you
- Minimum 3 years experience working in production or asset coordination
- Preferable experience working in an e-commerce or studio environment
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks, remain focussed and maintain deadlines
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Calm and professional personality
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Knowledge of photography and retouching techniques
- Knowledge of Windows and MS Office
- Strong customer focus and social intelligence
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Adaptable to change and forward thinking
A bit about us
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
Everyone is welcome
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working culture, and we see this as key to our success and our working culture. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome - irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all. We are diverse, we are inclusive, we are Selfridges.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development