Experience & Gifting Sales Associate (Manchester Exchange Sq)
The job has expired.
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to get creative and use your knowledge of the business to take Experience to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
As an Experience Concierge Team Member, you will provide a bespoke service to our customers by offering the “Gift of Experience”. Our experiences and events are exceptional, and so is the service that accompanies them. As a member of the front of house team, and a subject matter expert of all things Selfridges, you will provide the first opportunity to deliver the “Gift of Experience” to customers visiting the desk. Experiences will be inclusive to all.
As an Experience Concierge Team Member, you will:
- Positively interact with customers by answering queries and providing guidance on our experiences and services.
- Enable customers to choose the most suitable gift option for them, whether that’s a health & beauty experience, a special event for children & families, or a luxury restaurant experience for example.
- Continue to deliver a unique service by maintaining customer care, e.g. responding to customer enquiries, booking and following up on requests about experiences.
- Be responsible for manning the experience desk at all times
- Work confidently and collaboratively with various departments across the wider store, raising awareness of the experiences on offers to help drive sales
- Keep up to date with the various experience as they launch, taking every opportunity to expand your knowledge to share with customers and colleagues
- Be responsible for all administrative tasks within Experience Concierge Team
A bit about you
How you’ll do it… you will be:
- A great communicator. You will adapt your style and service to suit customer needs and preference. Genuinely connecting with your customers while guiding them on the experiences available and support that best suit their needs.
- Collaborative, you will help to deliver exceptional service to our customers seeking a unique experience.
- Extremely organised
- Well informed. You are aware of all store events, experience and gifting that may appeal to every customer.
- A strong administrator. Fully competent using Microsoft Suite with key focus on Excel.
- Known to be a sales and service expert.
- An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague.
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit team who are incredibly passionate about taking their Retail Service to the next level. If you’re looking to come into a new role and make a real impact, then this will be perfect for you.
A bit about us
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
Everyone is welcome
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working culture, and we see this as key to our success and our working culture. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome - irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all. We are diverse, we are inclusive, we are Selfridges.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development