Workforce Systems Trainer
The job has expired.
A bit about the role
This training role is part of the Workforce management Systems team and is responsible for delivering training to support the onboarding of new retail team members, line managers and senior managers to ensure they understand how to utilise all functionality within the Reflexis platform. They will need to manage their own time and attendance as well as their teams (where relevant) to ensure the best user experience and ultimately to support the accuracy of Selfridges payroll function and adherence of the relevant HR processes.
Training and onboarding of new starters
- Deliver weekly training sessions for new team members via Zoom and or face to face.
- Deliver and support a blended Manager Training program to multiple levels of management.
- Manage all administration for the training sessions including tracking attendance, identifying new starters etc.
- Create training schedules in My Workday training.
- Create an offline training plan / schedule to reflect the future recruitment needs of the business.
- Working with the IT team to ensure all new team members can logon and use the Reflexis System.
Creation and maintenance of online support environments / services
- Support and communicate to 1.8k active users via our Selfridges Yammer platform
- Create online eLearning courses and content using Articulate platform.
- Create videos and voice recordings for the online eLearning using the Powtoon platform.
- Identify the potential impact of future system releases within the various user groups in Reflexis and use the change management process to minimise the impact of these.
- Creation of new training material for system releases / updates covering new functionality within the core workforce management system Reflexis.
Targeted coaching and development of existing users
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement within the existing user base utilising KPI data.
- Coach and quantify impact of this on performance and compliance.
- Reach out to all stores and foster great relationships, offer a high level of support to all managers regardless of location, build strong face to face connections across all stores.
Continuous improvement (process / service / system)
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve user experience in Reflexis (such as voice of customer).
- Work with internal and external teams to identify and implement improvements.
- Quantify impact of changes made.
A bit about you
- Proficiency within Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Illustrates a pragmatic approach to forward planning and strategic thinking, to provide proactive solutions to ongoing business needs
- Experience of coaching others to develop performance
- Experience of operating within a service-focused culture
- Strong organisation skills to manage workload and priorities
- Excellent presentation skills and an engaging facilitation style
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with stakeholders
- Ability to influence managers and key stakeholders appropriately
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work both independently as well as within a wider team, on site and remotely
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Self-aware and competent in giving and receiving feedback
- Commercially aware
- Experience of working with a diverse range of audiences
A bit about us
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
Everyone is welcome
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working culture, and we see this as key to our success and our working culture. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome - irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all. We are diverse, we are inclusive, we are Selfridges.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development