Senior Picker - Photostudio
Are you looking for role that gives you the chance to use your organisational skills and put your attention to detail to good use? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
As a Senior Picker, you will be based within the Photostudio, providing vital support to our teams, in ensuring the product workflow is running to agreed timescales and the product is back in the store as quickly as possible to be sold. You will assist in the delivery of all products for the online product range, whilst understanding the availability of products and samples from the shop floor. The Senior Picker will process the transfers, ensure the pristine condition of the product and update the database for tracking samples.
As a Senior Picker you will:
- Maintain and encourage a positive ‘can do’ atmosphere in the studios which is conducive to high production levels and excellent quality of work.
- Act as a senior member of the team, overseeing our team of online pickers
- Provide support to the broader Photostudio team on all product picks, ensuring they are ready for shoots
- Be responsible for ensuring all product picks and stock returns are processed in accordance with procedures in place. Ensuring all stock returns are processed correctly to return to store locations.
A bit about you
- A good communicator. You will be able to work with and build relationships with the wider Photo studio team
- Organised and proactive. You are able to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Positive with a pro-active ‘can do’ attitude. Taking initiative when needed and also able to take direction well from the wider team
- Calm within busy environment. You are able to prioritise, having good time management and are adaptive, with the ability to multi-task effectively
- An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague
A bit about us
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
Everyone is welcome
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working culture, and we see this as key to our success and our working culture. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome - irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all. We are diverse, we are inclusive, we are Selfridges.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development