Product Lifecycle Assistant- Fine Jewellery
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to get involved in the Digital Product Lifecycle process? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in Product Lifecycle as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
As a Product Lifecycle Assistant, you will work along with the Product Lifecycle Coordinator to manage the overall lifecycle of a line, from the moment it is created, to the moment it is uploaded to our website. From arranging photography shoots and processing supplier imagery in the required format and quality, both from own bought brands and concessions this role will ensure there is a smooth process from end-end. Combined with requesting and processing supplier imagery from brands, identifying which products need to be shot and arranging for them to be sent to the photo studio. You will be aware of timeframes and confident with juggling multiple priorities.
This role sits within the Fine Jewllerey category.
As Product Lifecycle Assistant you will:
- Create/support concession data and work collaboratively with brands to resolve any issues, update pricing/Geo pricing for them
- Effectively manage and minimise products that are in stock and not on site (ISNOS)
- Ensure enrichment is up to date and be the point of contact for brands for any online queries relating to product
- Work with brands to ensure assets are being sent before stock is delivered, highlighting any inconsistencies to the product lifecycle manager
- Maintain the accuracy of the online range by removing old products and adding new. Updating the range tracker to reflect this
- Deal with queries from suppliers, B&M, Photo Studio, Digital team and Customer Services and escalate to the product lifecycle manager if required
- Responsible for turning stockpots off/on for NPS issues and resolving in a timely manner
- Maintain relevant supplier information within team guidelines, and ensure Time to site SLA’s are being met
- Conduct regular Online site-walks, highlighting priorities to the Product lifecycle manager in a timely manner
- Attend regular sales, trade, operations and studio meetings to provide and receive updates on deliveries, uploads and special projects
A bit about you
Well Informed. You will develop excellent product knowledge by following trends and being aware of our competitor’s activity. Knowledge in Fine Jewellery is advantageous
Organised and proactive. You are able to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
Skilled. You are proficient in excel, with high levels of numeracy and accuracy.
All over the numbers. You are analytical and results driven, able to use data to measure performance and identify areas of improvement
A great communicator, both verbal and written. You excel in the relationships you build with stakeholders
Flexible. Receptive to business needs, you are happy and comfortable to take accountability for tasks that may go beyond the role expectation
An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague
Problem Solver. You are always looking for the best solution
A bit about us
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
Everyone is welcome
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working culture, and we see this as key to our success and our working culture. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome - irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all. We are diverse, we are inclusive, we are Selfridges.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development