Chef de Partie - Dollys, Full Time
This job has been closed.
A bit about the role
As Chef De Partie, you’ll deliver an extraordinary, personalised experience to our customers, catering to individual needs wherever possible. As part of this you will:
- Create and support an excellent experience whilst meeting sales, stock and profit targets.
- Actively look to develop knowledge of our customers, our products and our competitors to make sure we are always one step ahead.
- Follow health, safety and security procedures to ensure a safe environment for the rest of the team and for our customers too!
- Build and grow strong relationships to support effective working relationships with both FOH and BOH.
- Be curious and ambitious to identify opportunities or risks and share ideas to help improve the overall operation.
- Support with forward planning for deliveries, events and new product roll-outs as well as support with stock levels and prevent loss or waste.
- Embrace and immerse yourself as a part of our team, living Selfridges values and bringing a positive attitude to work with you each day!
- Get your hands dirty – sometimes we all have to help out with tasks that go beyond the role expectation.
A bit about you
- As a part of our team in restaurants, you’ll demonstrate a keen interest in delivering the world-class standards and customer experience that we are renowned for
- Your communication skills will be first-class, and you'll enjoy interacting with customers and team members alike
- You’ll need good knowledge of fresh foods and organic ingredients, as well as some knowledge of ethical and sustainable farming practices (ideally.)
- A positive, can-do attitude is what we love here, and you’ll always be prepared to go above and beyond for our customers
A bit about us
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
Everyone is welcome
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working culture, and we see this as key to our success and our working culture. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome - irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all. We are diverse, we are inclusive, we are Selfridges.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development