Senior Service Desk Analyst
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to provide an added value service? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in IT, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
As our IT Service Desk Analyst, you will work within our service desk team based in Leicester, working in our IT Service Operations team, providing 2nd line support across the whole business, as well as being the friendly face/voice into IT. As part of this, you will:
- Take ownership for incidents and requests that Service Desk Analysts cannot resolve
- Coordinate Major Incidents
- Sit at the front of IT Operations in ensuring Incidents and Requests are completed to the highest standard and meeting agreed timescales
- Responsible to keeping the knowledge base up to date and accurate
- Working alongside our 3rd parties and prioritising their work to meet SLAs
- Ensure all records are kept up to date through the life of incidents within the ITSM tool
- Ability to translate issues to team members across the business in language they understand
- Escalate incidents that cannot be resolved at a Senior Service Desk Analysts level, ensuring they are resolved within SLA
- Undertake and support with the ongoing training and development of Service Desk Analysts
- Continue to help shift left and transition support into the Service Desk function
- Identify and escalate problems, to reduce and remove repetitive incidents
- Identify and highlight opportunities for improvement
- Working 5 out of 7 days per week, including weekends
- •On call requirements
A bit about you
- Tenacious and demonstrate a high attention to detail with a can do approach to get to the root cause of incidents quickly
- Skilled in analysis and incident management processes
- Able to multi task, show flexibility and able to prioritise your own workload
- Ensure all processes are adhered to around change management
- Reporting on your activity and sharing your findings on a weekly basis
- Ability to continually learn and develop your technical skills, to be able to support our enterprise
- Think customer first at all times
- Leading by example is living by our values
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a team where no two days are the same. If you’re passionate about IT and seeking solutions, then this will be perfect for you.
A bit about us
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development