Group People Analyst
A bit about the role
We are a family of international department stores that exist to imagine and create a sustainable future for our people and our customers. We do this in a way that respects our world, builds trust and values creativity and innovation in everything we do. These values guide all our decisions. Selfridges is both global and local; that is our strength and the source of our success. We combine the collective power of the Group with the rich, targeted knowledge of our customers and teams across the UK, Ireland, Canada and the Netherlands. That makes us distinctive in our world.
We put our customers and teams at the heart of everything we do. They care deeply about the environment and we share their high standards. That is why sustainability is central to our ambition to reinvent retail, through the materials we sell, the business models we use and exploring different mindsets. We believe the future lies in combining creativity and sustainability to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
This role will work in the Group People Team, reporting into the Group Senior People Manager. On occasion, they may also need to support the Group Strategy Team on ad hoc activity.
Key Areas of Accountability
Research / Project Work
- Supporting on People and Strategy projects
- Sourcing research and reading materials, etc.
- Analysing data and information
Presentations & Meeting prep
- Preparing presentations and packs
- Preparing for meetings; creating agendas, sending invites and pre-reads, booking meeting rooms, etc.
- Meeting follow ups; capturing actions and ensuring these are followed through, sending meeting summaries, etc.
- Organising speakers and hosts for the weekly business update
- Managing the onboarding process for new starters; ordering equipment, sharing onboarding documents, booking on inductions, etc.
- Managing the People calendar and budget
- Maintaining org charts, distribution lists, etc.
- Processing invoices and expenses
Key Skills & Experience
- Excellent at building strong relationships
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Collaborative and collegiate
- Exceptional verbal and written communication