Regional Computer Support Analyst
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to use your knowledge of the business to take IT Service to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
The Regional Computer Support Analyst role will have the responsibility of handling of inbound technical calls for all Front of House IT hardware and software related issues with the day to day on-site front and back office support requirements at Selfridges Stores. This is a technical internal customer facing role whereby you will be the first point of contact and support for any issues relating to on-site end user technology issues or requests (including tills, desktops, phones and mobile devices as well as end user software).
The role is a full-time permanent position that will require flexibility to work alternative monthly weekends and occasional travel to regional stores and sites.
As the Regional Computer Support Analyst you will:
- Work collaboratively with other Service Delivery teams to ensure that incidents and problems are efficiently and effectively dealt with
- Be the 1st & 2nd line support of PC and Mac issues and the 2nd line support of instore EPOS systems alongside iPhones, iPads and other mobile devices
- Ensure the day to day operational tasks that are necessary to provide a stable and robust environment are performed
- Identify trends and root cause in driving improvements or upgrades as necessary
- Drive your own performance against SLA, attaining agreed metrics for all services whilst actively driving personal development
- Drive improved first time customer fix within the Front of House team by the achievement of individual targets
- Provide IS users with updates on the status of raised incidents and service requests
- Increase the ability to resolve issues across the service desk team by proactively sharing technical knowledge, creating new documentation where appropriate
- Support the transition of new services or service changes by adhering to new process changes or amendments
- Support the achievement of customer satisfaction ratings and the reduction of call escalations, by regularly updating customers on call progress
A bit about you
- Excellent customer-centric communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to follow tasks through to completion
- Excellent team working mindset; knowledge share, collaborative mindset
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making skills alongside excellent planning and organisation
- Experience of VIP Support and the associated pressures and urgency
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders
- Familiarity of MS Exchange Server, Email and Microsoft Outlook
- Windows 8.1 and 10
- MacOS 10.13+
- Software deployment and management via SCCM / Jamf Pro
- PC & Mac hardware, peripheral commissioning and setup alongside PC & Mac Diagnostics and fault finding
- Strong Printing skills, Ricoh, HP /scanning troubleshooting skills
- Experience of a computerised call logging application
- Remote control and remote access product sets
- Experience with mobile technology (iPhone, iPad), Video Conferencing, Projectors, TV, Audio Systems, AppleTV support
This role is a brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit team who are incredibly passionate. If you’re looking to come into a new position and make a real impact, then this will be perfect for you.
A bit about us
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development