Marketing Project Manager
This job has been closed.
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to use your Project Management skills to take Marketing at Selfridges to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
As the Marketing Project Manager you will support the Marketing Team to deliver Marketing strategy, with focus upon project management of Campaigns and support in delivering annual revenue targets.
As the Marketing Project Manager you will also-
Plan and oversee Project Management of Marketing Campaigns:
- Logistical framework, critical path and RACI of each project/campaign
- Overarching project scheduling and ongoing management
- Cost control
- Supplier management and negotiation in collaboration with Production including, budgets, schedules and scope
- Risk management: Review and report progress with a focus upon budget and delivery: identify risk/s, create resolutions and implement recovery where required
- Quality management of delivery
- Briefing and management of all Legal documentation including supplier contracting as well as compliance, e.g. ASA
- Reporting management: create and implement reporting frameworks to ensure improved / optimised performance with forthcoming campaigns.
- Team Management: Briefing and delegating to project management and marketing teams; evaluating and communicating campaign progress and performance
- Key stakeholder alignment across Accounts Payable; Buying and Merchandising; Creative Production; Digital, Finance; Fashion Direction; Legal; MMC; Strategy & Insights
Support planning and Project Management of annual Marketing Revenue:
- Rolling forecasting, (holistically as well as individual store marketing revenue rolling reforecasting and phasing)
- Review and report period and quarterly category and total targets: identify risk/s and resolutions including stretch targets
- Monthly alignment with CM&I Finance Business Partner
- Monthly alignment with B&M
Strategically evolving Project Management Process:
- Exploring tool(s) and/or software to improve project management efficiency(ies)
- Improve Project Management process and quality, including: updating Campaign Development Process (inc. Customer insights deep-dives; brand-facing communication(s) and Production R&Rs)
A bit about you
- Experience and understanding of retail landscape
- Proven project management experience within a retail environment
- Experience controlling and managing large budgets
- Excellent competencies in Excel and PowerPoint required
Personal Attributes/ Behavioural Skills:
- Enjoy taking responsibility and excited to see a project through from start to finish
- Establishing effective communication with your team, including being intentional and clear about the objectives you need to communicate, and your expectations regards delivery
- Helping your team manage their time
- Critical thinker
- Demonstrates initiative and drive: Committed problem-solver
- Persistent, resilient, resourceful and methodical work style with a ‘can do’ attitude and strong focus upon delivery
- Clear and credible communicator
- Demonstrates confidence in abilities: decisive and able to work well under pressure
- Exemplary planning and organisational skills
- Capable of developing strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Outstanding organisational skills
A bit about us
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development