Performance Marketing Strategy Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to use your knowledge of the business to take Performance Marketing to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
As a Performance Marketing Strategy Manager, you will lead on the alignment of channels to deliver the Performance Marketing strategy. Broad digital knowledge, combined with excellent communication and organisational skills, are the key drivers to success in this role.
As Performance Marketing Strategy Manager you will:
- Deliver ROI and new customer acquisition growth across domestic and international markets, campaigns, product categories and brands
- Lead the Performance Marketing team on the day-to-day delivery. Responsible for delivering set targets, you will identify opportunities and risks, creating strategies to drive success
- Work with the Senior Performance Marketing Analyst to provide regular reporting, analysis and insight to highlight the story behind our actual and forecasted performance, liaising with a wide range of relevant stakeholders and departments, including up-to-date trends and tech
- Work closely with the wider marketing department, acting as the key link between Performance Marketing and the Buying & Merchandising/Digital Trading teams, ensuring campaigns are planned, executed and optimised, as well as sharing your insight on opportunities for growth
- You’ll be reporting into the Head of Performance Marketing, as well as working closely internally with Customer Marketing, Strategy & Insights, Trade and Buying & Merchandising. You’ll also be working with external customers both domestically and internationally
A bit about you
- Experienced. With an extensive background in optimisation and budget management, you are also adept at forecasting and reporting on ROI.
- You’ll have loads of fresh ideas from your interest and understanding of industry best practices, so you’ll know how to get the most from Selfridges’ Performance Marketing activity
- Naturally pragmatic and solutions orientated. You are able to multi-task while managing a broad set of requirements on a strict deadline, as well as confident and comfortable in making quick decisions
- All over the numbers. With strong analytical skills and proficient in Excel, you’ll be responsible for synthesising large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations for the company
- Highly knowledgeable. You have a comprehensive understanding, and experience, of Performance Marketing channels (PPC, Affiliates, SEO, Programmatic and Paid Social
- Engaging with the ability to influence multiple stakeholders across various functions in order to drive change
- A natural leader. Coaching team members to drive performance & enable change as well as supporting development
A bit about us
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development