Service Desk Analyst
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to provide an added value service? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in IT as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
As our IT Service Desk Analyst, you will work within our service desk team based in Leicester. You will sit at the front of our IT Service Operations team, being the first point of contact across the whole business, the friendly face/voice into IT. You will play an integral role in providing IT support for our team members throughout Selfridges stores and head offices. You will be a team player, who is passionate about IT and customer service, and would like a role that offers the best of both worlds. As part of this, you will:
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and oversee reported IT issues
- Provide first line resolution of IT issues and queries, escalating problems to the relevant internal support teams and external partners as and when necessary, while keeping stakeholders updated.
- Actively reduce the number of incidents into the Service Desk by highlighting incident trends and potential problems, through creative thinking and problem solving.
- Support the transition of new services or service changes by adhering to new process changes or amendments, highlighting any risk that you may see to the service.
- Support the achievement of customer satisfaction ratings and the reduction of call escalations, by regularly updating customers on call progress
- Share knowledge across the teams, and proactively contributing to continuous service improvement through identification of process improvements and problem prevention
- Ensure that all activities are performed at a consistently high standard with minimal risk to the Selfridges & Co and that opportunities to improve services and processes are identified and actioned.
A bit about you
- Experience of providing services remotely and in person, being able to build good relationships and trust
- Understanding how retail operates and being able to support the technology and team members in the use of IT
- Experience working with VIPs
- User account administration experience
- Ability to understand documentation and processes
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Role model the company values in your day-to-day working
- Work collaboratively with the immediate and wider teams
- Be a quick thinking, problem solving individual, adaptable to the varied demand of the role.
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a team where no two days are the same. If you’re passionate about IT and seeking solutions, then this will be perfect for you.