Accounts Payable Helpdesk Assistant - Brown Thomas Arnotts (Maternity Cover)
This job has been closed.
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to get and use your knowledge of Accounts Payable to take our Helpdesk to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our Accounts Payable Helpdesk Team working on Brown Thomas Arnotts.
This is a key role in managing supplier enquiries through the Helpdesk in a timely manner, providing suppliers with copy remittances and debit notes.
As a Helpdesk Assistant you will:
- Be the frontline contact for all suppliers, establishing great relationships through clear communication
- Maintain the helpdesk database, to ensure data is accurate and up to date
- Look after the 3 critical helpdesk email accounts, responding where necessary or ensuring queries are passed to the relevant Accounts Payable team members
- Process data and data entry for the team and respective suppliers
- Be responsible for any incoming post and responding accordingly
- Create new supplier accounts on the system
A bit about you
How you’ll do it…you will be:
- A strong communicator. An excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Collaborative. An key team player with strong interpersonal skills that can work flexibly where required
- Knowledgeable. A proficient user of the full Microsoft Suite
- Resilient. Able to work effectively under pressure, manage a diverse and competing workload while ensuring deadlines are met
- An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit team who are incredibly passionate about taking the Accounts Payable Helpdesk to the next level. If you’re looking to come into a new role and make a real impact, then this will be perfect for you.
A bit about us
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
• Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
• Discounted gym memberships
• Pension contributions
• Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
• A volunteer day for all team members
• Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development