Digital Implementation Analyst
This job has been closed.
Are you looking for a new challenge in Selfridges that gives you the chance to get creative and use your knowledge of the business to take Digital to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in Digital as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
A pivotal role responsible for the accuracy and quality of data captured through Selfridges Digital Channels.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our Digital Analytics Team to own the Analytics implementation process, release tickets and testing process for the analytics team, implementing tags in the tag manager, and working with the wider team to ensure Selfridges have robust tagging to get insights from the data
As our Implementation Analyst you will:
- Own the Release process for the Analytics team keeping track of all development tickets and deadlines.
- Manage Web Analytics & Tag Manager implementations and be the product champion within the Development teams
- Create Tags, Datalayer Extensions and Analytics configurations.
- Test new functionality and tickets for Analytics and sign off changes before releases are deployed to live
- Understand product owners’ needs to translate business requirements into analytics technical requirements and ensure that priorities are met
- Support the Online Marketing team by creating Marketing Tags in the Tag Manager, Testing and Deploying these tags.
- Create Documentation for the As is website Analytics tagging to aid testing and future developments.
- Ensure data collection and standardisation is met and explain methodologies to internal stake holders
- Look for ways to drive improvement and ensure value and actions can be derived from the data
- Provide support and insight to the business for all its digital sites and tagging requirements
- Drive the upskilling and adoption of key team members across all digital products
- Work with the IT development team to ensure all reporting is supported and maintained.
- Develop existing reporting and processes through automation and optimisation along with research in to emerging technologies and ‘best practice’.
- Own the business relationship with the Tag Manager provider
A bit about you
- Thorough, demonstrable knowledge of site analytics tools (Google Analytics would be an advantage)
- Able to demonstrable knowledge of Tag Management Solutions (Tealium would be an advantage)
- Experience in testing analytics tagging
- Experience in owning and maintaining release tickets
- Experience in developing internal key metrics reporting and scorecards based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Organised with ability to multi-task, prioritise, work quickly and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative and flexible way
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion and sustain productivity
- Ability to present structured arguments in resolution of problems in a highly creative environment.
- Solid experience in online retail analytics
- Working knowledge of sales and margin reporting process and data management tools.
- Technical experience of analytical tracking, website tagging and creating intricate funnels.
- Strategic marketing and retail ecommerce experience
This guide represents a summary of the role, however all team members are expected to be flexible in the work they undertake, which may change from time to time, according to the needs of the business
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit team who are incredibly passionate about taking Digital to the next level. If you’re looking to come into a new role and make a real impact, then this will be perfect for you.
A bit about us
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
• Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
• Discounted gym memberships
• Pension contributions
• Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
• A volunteer day for all team members
• Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development