Workforce Planning Scheduler (Maternity Cover)
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to get creative and use your knowledge of the business to take Workforce Planning to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in Workforce Planning Management as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
The Workforce Scheduler will provide efficiency in the workplace and help employees to manage their time more effectively. The Workforce Scheduler plays a key role in effectively managing the time of the workforce which in turn contributes to individual performance and overall company productivity. In addition, the Workforce Scheduler contributes towards businesses compliance with the employment regulations that control and enforce fair labour standards and record-keeping.
As the Workforce Scheduler you will:
- Be at the forefront of internal customer management
- Take ownership of scheduling adherence reporting whilst maintaining periodic reporting to provide insight into key scheduling issues
- Ensure the workforce management system is recording scheduling data accurately and report incidents accordingly
- Collaborate with Retail Operations in a timely manner to understand and act upon the information provided
- Provide recommendations and offer subject matter expertise to Retail Operations to achieve maximum efficiency
A bit about you
How you’ll do it…you will be:
- A strong analytical and statistical thinker who is able to interpret data and make recommendations
- Able to problem solve and work using own initiative
- A good communicator with the ability to make decisions independently
- Resilient, able to work effectively under pressure, manage a diverse and competing workload while ensuring deadlines are met
- Able to work to strict deadlines with strong planning and organisational skills
A bit about us
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
• Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
• Discounted gym memberships
• Pension contributions
• Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
• A volunteer day for all team members
• Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development