Digital Planning Manager - Digital Trading
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to use your experience to join our Digital Trading team as Digital Planning Manager? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
As Digital Planning Manager you will
- Manage the planning and execution of all calendar events from a Digital perspective, aligning stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally with stakeholders to deliver the calendar events putting the customer first.
- Influence trading teams to optimise the key calendar events
- Manage cross functional teams to deliver projects
- Works cross functionally across all Digital Masterplan projects ensuring business needs are met
- Influence and challenge decisions to ensure commercial, customer and team needs are considered
- Assess the impact of project delivery on trading team & customer and influence decisions which affect this
- Identify risks and opportunities identifying when additional communications or input is needed, connecting key stake holders and raising future developments.
- Work closely with Senior Digital Planning Manager to future plan and forecast risks & opportunities
- Strong digital knowledge, understanding the digital operations impacting trading, and customer needs
A bit about you
- Data driven. You are experienced in supporting the planning and forecasting of a digital business. Comprehensive knowledge of website analytics such as google analytics would be beneficial
- Organised and proactive. With strong digital trading/planning experience, you are skilled at interpreting data and helping to create plans based on it. Assisting in working across the business to highlight opportunities to combat loses and maximise opportunities
- Commercial mind set with a focus on longer term sales & customer growth
- Prioritisation and planning to deliver against targets
- Generates ideas, focusing on new ways to engage the customer
- Self-motivated and has a pacey, positive and proactive approach
- Actively seeks and provides feedback across team to drive development
- Develop a ‘working as one’ collaborative environment
- Communicate in a confident manner which positively impacts others
- Stakeholder management: A strong communicator clearly articulating opportunities and risks across projects and planning
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit team who are incredibly passionate. If you’re looking to come into a new role and make a real impact, then this will be perfect for you.
A bit about us
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
• Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
• Discounted gym memberships
• Pension contributions
• Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
• A volunteer day for all team members
• Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development