HRIS Analyst - Payroll and Benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to get creative and use your knowledge of workday to take our HR system to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
As a HRIS Analyst, you will provide Workday support and related people systems, working in a busy environment and being part of a small central team we balance day to day priorities with project work. With an operational focus you will drive forward the development and management of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) - Workday, liaising with users and key stakeholders to enable quality, consistency and efficiencies in HR and payroll processes, and MI reporting, adding value to our Team Members.
With a focus on support, configuration, and maintenance of the Human Resources Information (HRIS) System, you will develop and maintain system and process documentation. You will help produce management information to assist the business in increasing efficiency and productivity and enable proactive People support, focusing on the Payroll and Benefits modules in Workday.
As an HRIS Analyst you will:
- Triage, diagnose, and assign/resolve issues originating from end-users and business process events
- Develop and deliver complex analytics/reports
- Perform system configuration for the assigned process areas, manage and execute system administration activities, ensure strong documentation and communications are in place
- Ensure the ongoing development of the Workday applications to drive operational efficiencies. Maintain employee engagement, drive adoption and utilisation
- Lead HRIS components of Payroll and Benefits projects/integrations through execution of testing and data loads. Ensure project deliverables are fully met through solid system/solution design
- Prepare for, execute and support twice-annual releases Proactively monitor new features released by Workday and advocate for appropriate adoption plans
- Maintain robust change management documentation to satisfy internal/external audit controls and compliance practices
- Ensure data privacy requirements are upheld through strong user access management protocols, security design, and operations
- Partner with and support key internal stakeholders in understanding and exploring technology features and feasibilities. Build strong internal and external networks, understand industry trends and upcoming opportunities
- Create and maintain end-user and training documentation; and participate in training activities for internal stakeholders
- Input to and support the delivery of the HRIS strategy
A bit about you
- Experienced. With extensive Workday experience in Workday modules of Payroll and Benefits, with HCM and Absence preferred, Business Process, and/or Domain Security Configuration.
- Workday Payroll certification preferred
- Advanced writing Workday Payroll reports
- Experienced in managing integrations
- An expert in HR information systems, related processes and services solutions, in-depth expertise in HR information system technologies
- Aware of Data Privacy relating to HR data capture and maintenance
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experienced in maintaining systems that support complex organizations
- Proven record of setting delivery commitments and meeting expectations
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Solutions focused, you look to identify opportunities to improve processes
- Outstanding service mentality
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to follow tasks through to completion
- A Great Communicator. You have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative. You are able to work as part of a team in a constructive way
- An active part of the Workday Community
- In line with our values, you will be a trusted and respected colleague
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit team who are incredibly passionate about taking the HR system to the next level. If you’re looking to come into a new role and make a real impact, then this will be perfect for you.
A bit about us
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
• Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
• Discounted gym memberships
• Pension contributions
• Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
• A volunteer day for all team members
• Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development