Senior Digital Trading Manager - FTC
The job has expired.
Are you looking for a role in digital with responsibility for leading the trading of and deliverance of the strategy for one or more divisions across Digital Trading? Looking for a career that wants to help further your career in digital, as well as providing you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all these questions is 'yes' then you're just the kind of person we're looking for!
Know The Role
To lead the trading of and deliverance of the strategy for one or more divisions across Digital Trading. Leading the team to provide the best possible customer experience online.
- Defines and delivers the strategy for the year
- Ownership of optimising the customer journey & product across all channels & regions
- Identifies new customer and product initiatives to drive sales
- Initiates A:B testing and works with wider business /CX Team to prioritise testing
- Partner with Marketing & Editorial Leadership to define strategies to increase sales, engagement and retention
- Oversee forecasting and drive actions to deliver on sales & profit plan
- Accountability for all people aspects across division including development plans, cross functional working, coaching.
- Influence and challenge decisions to ensure commercial, customer and team needs are considered
- Leading the team to provide the best possible experience
- Take a leadership role across the wider Digital Team (e.g. leading team meetings, stand ups, events)
- Provides regular updates to Head of Trading & trading team where relevant
- Attending updates with Exec Directors (as needed)
Know What We're Looking For
- Consistently role models the values
- Commercial mind set with a focus on driving sales & customer retention
- Prioritisation and planning to deliver against targets
- Inspirational and highly visible presence
- Coaches and engages team in order to sustain a high performing team
- Actively seeks and provides feedback across team to drive development
- Focus on creating succession within team & wider business
- Develop a ‘working as one’ collaborative environment
- Communicate in a confident manner , influencing at a senior level
- Confidently make quality decisions at pace in line with strategy
Sales, Product Views, Conversion, ATV, Customer Retention, NPS, Opinion Survey, People
Stats (absence, labour turnover), Succession Plan
About The Company
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work