This job has been closed.
Are you looking for a new Image Coordinator role that gives you the chance to use your creativity and organisational skills on a daily basis? Are you searching for a role that gives you the opportunity to work within a creative team and some of the best creative talent in the fashion industry? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
- Responsible for the final quality control and upload of imagery produced across our multiple Photostudio sites and workflows
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of imagery across Selfridges.com
- Supporting internal and external relationships to maintain our asset workflow and output
This role will support image management across our Photostudio sites and workflow; working closely with the Photostudio teams, as well as internal and external stakeholders, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of high-volume e-commerce imagery, reviewing assets produced and supporting the team in delivering imagery on time, while maintaining quality. You will need to be confident in coordinating a high-volume workload and building relationships, with a flexible attitude.
- Responsible for the QA process of images for Selfridges.com
- Manage upload of assets through workflow tool to Scene 7
- Responsible for dealing with image queries effectively and efficiently from internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring assets follow internal guidelines, are formatted and named accurately
- Responsible for communicating any image discrepancies to the relevant stakeholders
- Be an expert on the Selfridges style guidelines, supporting studio documentation and updating these where necessary
- Maintaining the quality of imagery online, regularly site walking to identify and rectify issues
- Supporting team KPIs and department SLAs to ensure seamless image management process
- Understanding of the studio process and the storage of imagery
A bit about you
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in production or asset coordination
- Preferable experience working in an e-commerce or studio environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks, remain focused and maintain deadlines
- Strong relationship building skills
- Calm and professional personality
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Knowledge of photography and retouching techniques
- Knowledge of Windows and MS Office
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrate collaborative skills
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
A bit about us
About The Company
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development