Online fulfilment team manager
This job has been closed.
Are you looking for a new challenge in Selfridges that gives you the chance to get creative and use your knowledge of the business to take Customer Experience to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in In Store Fulfilment as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
As our new In Store Fulfilment Team Manager you’ll own, develop and deliver all aspects of Selfridges’ Spotlight activity. As part of this, you will:
- Accountable for owning and delivering department objectives including compliances, reducing costs and driving productivity.
- Demonstrate cost understanding and impacts
- Ability to plan, organise and deliver against volume forecast.
- Flexible Management style and can do attitude to approach daily tasks and project initiatives.
- Manage absence, performance and conduct of all colleagues through and alongside the Team Leaders.
- Ensure health and safety and compliance policies are delivered and adhered to.
- Build effective teams and relationships companywide ensuring cross functional working where possible and relevant.
- Manage all disciplinary and grievance issues in line with HR policy and company values.
- Deliver an extraordinary experience for all customers
- Make, tell and share stories to lead and inspire the team to be engaged in delivering extraordinary experiences.
- Delivering an extraordinary customer experience whilst achieving budget KPI’s.
- Implement plans to develop business opportunities.
- Managing and leading our people through Performance Management and other available tools and processes
- Demonstrate an ability to lead, inspire, motivate and coach a highly skilled expert management team while driving company initiatives to achieve business goals
- Develop good performers through stretching personal development plans, identifying proactive plans to manage under performers
A bit about us
A BIT ABOUT US
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development