Workforce Systems Manager
This job has been closed.
Selfridges today is more than just the sum of its products - it's a shopping experience that promises to surprise, amaze and amuse its customers by delivering extraordinary customer experiences. Our people are central to us achieving this.
This position reports to the Workforce Planning Manager.
• WFM team, Payroll, IT integration help desk and commercial teams, Retail Operation Managers, HRBPs Retail Operations, HRIS Team, Finance
A bit about the role
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
To manage the embedding of the Reflexis WFM solution into Retail Operations, including data and process integrity, integration and system queries. To be the point of contact for the supplier, Reflexis, and ensure the WFM solution evolves through full go live in early 2020.
This will be achieved through:
Management and resolution of system issues
- Resolve any system queries or defects arising from the use of Reflexis as raised by stakeholders such as WFM team, retail operations etc. using a robust Change Control process
- Point of contact for Selfridges IT for any system or data issues resulting in integration failures
- Perform root cause analysis and ensure fixes are put in place for reoccurring issues
- Monitor and manage the performance of the solution raising challenges to the project team and suppliers where appropriate
- Weekly resolution of time card issues
- Daily management of integration issues
Creation and maintenance of system configuration
- Working with the HRIS and IT teams ensure all HR elements are integrated successfully into Reflexis
- Implement changes to functionality
- Be first line support and subject matter expert on the use and maintenance of Selfridges WFM system
- Maintenance of business process and system configuration documentation
Management of updates and new functionality within core WFM systems
- Testing of updates to HR and Payroll on Workday, to ensure no detrimental impact on FM
- Configure changes to core elements of the system to replicate the changing needs of the business
- Planning with the project team, management and execution of the implementation of the bi-annual functionality update from Reflexis
- Communicate to, and train the business on any new functionality or processes
- Use knowledge of current business issues to recommend potential changes to the Reflexis system
A bit about you
- System support
- Excellent report development capability
- Experience of WFM systems
- Able to organise own work and to take initiative
- Good communication/interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence decision making
- Resilient, able to work effectively under pressure, manage a diverse and competing workload ensuring deadlines are met
- Flexible and open to change
- Proactive and good team player
A bit about us
A BIT ABOUT US
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development