Fashion Production Coordinator
The job has expired.
Are you looking for a Fashion Production Coordinator role that gives you the chance to work in a highly creative team? Are you searching for a role that gives you the opportunity to work for a business renowned for its style, creative flair and innovative approach? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in the creative space as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
Know The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with 2-3 years’ experience to join our Photostudio Production Team.
The Fashion Production Coordinator is integral to our workflow and process; supporting the Fashion Production team by assisting the scheduling reactive daily shoots according to deliveries and production cost administration. Each day will involve communicating with freelance shoot talent and liaising with the in-house art direction, photography, styling and product teams ensuring effective scheduling according to brand direction.
This opportunity is for someone who has previously worked in an e-commerce fashion studio who is highly organised and would thrive in a fast paced reactive environment.
Reporting in to the Fashion Production Manager, this role demands a team player who is eager to learn and can grasp new information quickly. You will also be flexible and have the ability to think outside of the box and bring new ideas to the team.
- Support curating and scheduling daily shoot call sheets according to daily deliveries
- Shoot talent optioning and bookings
- Manage freelance talent availability calendar
- Raising POs
- Ensure security have names of freelancers and models for prompt start times
- Manage daily queries and e-mails are answered efficiently
- Demonstrate and maintain a professional presence in and around the studios
- Working on ad hoc shoot projects/budget administration tasks
Know What We're Looking For
- 2-3 years’ industry experience in an e-commerce environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Highly process and productivity driven
- Strong communication & problem solving skills
- Ability to work well as part of a wider team and under pressure in fast paced environment
- Ability to organise, multi-task and prioritise workload, using time management skills
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good numerical ability
- Organised and quick thinking
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Network of industry contacts/recommendations
- Understanding of the photographic and fashion industry
About The Company
A BIT ABOUT US
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development