Freelance e-commerce Fashion Stylist
The job has expired.
Are you a freelance e-commerce fashion stylist looking for your next role that gives you the chance to express your creative talents in an exciting, ever-evolving environment? Have you been searching for a fast-paced role where there’s always an opportunity to learn something new? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
Know The Role
As a freelance Stylist for our e-commerce division, you will help implement and interpret the Selfridges creative vision through the styling and quality of all online e-commerce shoots, ensuring that all styling is on brand and Selfridges appropriate.
Know What We're Looking For
This role requires a person with excellent brand knowledge and a very strong creative visual focus, with a sharp eye for detail.
- Extensive knowledge of designers and brands, across womenswear and menswear.
- A real sense of runway looks and what trends are happening each season.
- Able to work well as part of a team in a high performance environment.
- Strong fashion and styling sense, with the ability to incorporate new fashion trends.
- Luxury e-commerce experience. Editorial experience preferable but not essential
- Confident in decision making.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and an exceptional eye for detail.
About The Company
About The Company
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.