Product Owner - Digital
The Digital Product Owner will be responsible for owning and delivering a roadmap which delivers business value and best in class digital experiences. They will be responsible for managing a backlog of work and ensuring there is a consistent development pipeline.
Know The Role
- Manage a product backlog including defining user stories, acceptance criteria and prioritisation.
- Own your part of the roadmap and backlog, ensuring the development team is focused on the highest priorities.
- Ensure that the development team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared stories to work on.
- Work closely with the development, UX and Creative teams to develop market-leading digital experiences.
- Be the voice of the customer within the development team and articulate product expectations.
- Liaise with business and tech stakeholders to discuss problem statements and ideas.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Gather, interpret KPIs and customer feedback to provide input to features and the roadmap.
- Carry out competitor and market analysis to help inform the backlog.
- Work with the Product Manager to define the overall product vision and roadmap which will provide the greatest business value.
Know What We're Looking For
Skills & Experience
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Product Owner
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of managing products through their lifecycle from idea to delivery
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of agile processes and principles
- A passion for problem solving and creative thinking
- Experience in Product Management within an eCommerce environment preferable
- Experience of JIRA and confluence or similar tools.