Affiliate Manager - FTC
The job has expired.
Selfridges today is more than just the sum of its products - it's a shopping experience that promises to surprise, amaze and amuse its customers by delivering extraordinary customer experiences. Our people are central to us achieving this.
Know The Role
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Own, develop and deliver an affiliate sales strategy across the UK and International markets to drive revenue growth and meet business targets
- Responsible for seasonal and campaign planning, partner outreach, market positioning and branding across all affiliates
- Manage the relationship with key affiliates, maximising their promotion and marketing of Selfridges both on and off their platforms
- Manage an Affiliate Marketing Assistant, ensuring they’re meeting and exceeding performance objectives, whilst supporting and facilitating career progression where possible
- Manage the affiliate marketing agency, ensuring adherence to performance and service level KPIs whilst maximising Selfridges’ value-add from agency relationships.
- Be an industry thought leader that inspires, leads and motivates the team and wider business on all matters relating to Affiliate marketing, up to date trends and technologies, and the benefits it has within the business
- Work with equivalent Senior Marketing managers for other Performance Marketing channels to collaborate on broader Performance Marketing projects (e.g. Attribution modelling, data sharing etc) whilst ensuring, where possible, activity is aligned and best practice is shared
- Work with Senior Trading and Strategy Manager to deliver accurate KPI forecasts & business targets
- Provide in depth reporting, analysis and insight to relevant stakeholders, highlighting the story behind actual and forecasted performance
- We are looking for a proven affiliate marketing leader who can bring fresh ideas and industry best practices to get the most from the Selfridges Affiliate marketing program. You will be someone who can inject further creativity and broad digital knowledge to take the channel to the next level.
- You will have full autonomy and a blank canvas to set the affiliate sales strategy and will be responsible for leading and motivating the Affiliate team to deliver success and achieve/exceed business revenue targets. The ideal person will be a thought leader, a passionate affiliate marketer and someone prepared to push boundaries to deliver success.
- This role works directly alongside the channel leads for paid search and SEO, together with the performance marketing trading and strategy lead, whilst collaborates with the wider marketing, digital and customer insight departments, therefore inter-departmental communication across company stakeholders is essential and the right candidate must have a broad knowledge of affiliate & performance marketing, SEO, paid search, email and conversion.
Know What We're Looking For
- Considerable affiliate marketing experience, ideally gained from a high-growth, multi-channel retail business in the premium/luxury sector.
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience of Performance Marketing channels, ideally SEO, PPC, CRM, email, push and display channels
- Proven record of managing a performance marketing budget and delivering against finance measures
- Experience managing teams (preferably within performance marketing/account management)
- Experience of dealing with and presenting to multiple stakeholders effectively
- Organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills and ability to synthesize large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations and action for the company.
- Ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple teams.
- Extremely data driven with a customer centric approach.
About The Company
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to achieving this. Team members across our business maintain our vision through the values we live day-to-day and the unique Selfridges spirit we bring to every project.
Just as we create an extraordinary experience for our customers, we are dedicated to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work. Being part of the Selfridges community offers many opportunities and unique experiences. As Harry Gordon Selfridge once said, ‘There’s no fun like work!’