The job has expired.
Know The Role
As part of the Christmas and Brand team, chiefly responsible for all product sample management and the tracking of our press coverage, you'll make sure that our products are always well represented in the right publications.
This is a administrative-led role that involves the management of proactive and reactive media requests. You’ll facilitate stock loans sample requests and liaise with editors and stylists on a daily basis - all with the overall aim of gaining maximum coverage for our Christmas campaign. Alongside this, you will be on hand to support and contribute at press events – especially the Christmas Press Show, and you’ll be able to build strong relationships with floor staff and managers in all areas of the business.
Know What We're Looking For
KEY SKILLS AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- To assist the in-house Christmas and Brand team with all day-to-day press activity
- Database management of press lists
- Product sample call ins and images requests
- Weekly call rounds to publications to ensure timely sample returns
- Daily screening press for coverage and creating press reports as required
- General administration and housekeeping of relevant files and folders
- Supporting the wider Press team on events when possible and required
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Graduate with work experience in the PR industry
- Ambitious, hardworking and an impeccable work ethic
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to multitask and take direction from all team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills