Midweight Retoucher (FTC 12 Months)
Know The Role
• Fashion 25-30 products per day
• Formalwear 15-18 products per day
• Supplier; 25-40 products per day
• Cropping and retouching to accepted standards for retouching guidelines.
• Correcting Fail QA Retouching
• Tracking Priorities.
• Feedback and communication to team
• Proactive in fielding for queries.
• Colour Correction Run. Failed QA Retouch Sweep.
• Tracking Priorities. Production Numbers Checks.
• Morning Lighting test.
• Freelancer support. Adobe scene 7 proficiency.
• SpinMe Support (User level)
Know What We're Looking For
Communicating and Influencing behaviours
• Lives the values
• Good communication skills with Senior Retoucher and Managers
• Proven ability to work efficiently with minimum supervision
• Be an example of good working practices for Junior Retouchers to emulate
Developing Self and Others
• Ability to troubleshoot confidently
• Pro-active and ability to take initiative
• Conscientious with a sharp eye for detail
Team Work Behaviours
• Mentoring skills for leading juniors
• Ability to remain calm under a pressured environment to meet and where possible exceed daily targets
• Mid-level position
• At least 2 years’ experience in an ecomm or creative industry
• Strong technical understanding of PC, Mac OS and Photoshop
• Retouching in excess of 100 product images a day plus some creative imagery and retouch projects as and when required
• Undertaking corrections and system updates as and when requested