The job has expired.
Selfridges is a social centre where everyone is welcome. We surprise, amaze and amuse our customers everyday by doing the unexpected, celebrating those special moments and inspiring one another. We are the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience unrivalled with products and services ranging from high street to high end.
Know The Role
The role will coordinate & optimise the email and app marketing programme for Selfridges’ Beauty customers
Based in our Wigmore Street offices you’ll provide a unique and tailored service in CRM to customers internally and externally, going beyond the ordinary to create moments that cannot be experienced elsewhere. Our customers expect extraordinary service delivered by people with a genuine passion for what they do and to share their unparalleled level of knowledge whilst taking enormous pride in maintaining our exceptionally high standards.
Working in within the wider Customer Marketing & Insights team you’ll share your knowledge through unique Selfridges stories.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- End-to-end execution of email and app marketing channels for Selfridges’ male customers:
- Coordinate and update email/ app content calendar
- Attend weekly briefing meetings with Trade, Editorial & Marketing
- Liaise with CRM Analysts to define customer segments for campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are signed off by applicable stakeholders
- Schedule, test and deploy campaigns
- Implement email & app testing strategies and report on key findings
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on campaign performance
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Build relationships with multiple teams to ensure email & app programme is optimised and efficient
Know What We're Looking For
Your passion and confidence will set you apart. Bringing your personality to the service experience you will always look to genuinely connect with your customers while thinking creatively to bring your ideas to life.