Senior Image Coordinator
Selfridges is a social centre where everyone is welcome. We surprise, amaze and amuse our customers everyday by doing the unexpected, celebrating those special moments and inspiring one another. We are the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience unrivalled with products and services ranging from high street to high end.
Our Senior Image Coordinator will support imagery management across our photo studio sites; working closely with the photo studio teams, as well as internal and external stakeholders you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of high volume e-commerce imagery, coordinating imagery projects and supporting the development of image workflow processes. You will need to be confident in managing relationships with key stakeholders and be experienced in solution focused multitasking.
Know The Role
- Responsible for supporting the management of imagery including process and asset upload
- Support the development of internal workflow software
- Managing imagery queries and changes from internal stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring KPI’s are maintained within department and SLA’s are met from suppliers
- Challenge any ineffective processes, offering solutions and supporting management with any studio changes
- Work collaboratively to deliver imagery projects to brief and within deadlines
- Support managing junior team members and freelancers
- Maintain a professional and productive attitude living by the company values
Know What We're Looking For
- Experience working in production or asset coordination
- Preferable experience working in an e-commerce or studio environment
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks, remain focussed and maintain deadlines
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Calm and professional personality
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Knowledge of photography and retouching techniques
- Knowledge of Windows and MS Office
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
About The Company
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work