Finance Analyst - Photostudio
Selfridges is a social centre where everyone is welcome. We surprise, amaze and amuse our customers everyday by doing the unexpected, celebrating those special moments and inspiring one another. We are the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience unrivalled with products and services ranging from high street to high end.
We are looking for a Finance analyst for our large scale and high volume e-commerce Photostudio operation. The role is be part of a fast growing Digital business and a creative team that is vital to delivering our future ambitions. Reporting to and working alongside the Head of Studio Operations, the Finance analyst will help to ensure all operational costs to the department are closely monitored and managed to achieve productivity and cost KPI excellence across three sites in the UK. The role deals with various teams within the Photostudio operation, and will work with both internal and external stakeholders.
Know The Role
- Daily management of freelance and supplier invoice processing, PO’s and PO queries
- Cost tracker management to ensure resource and operational costs are allocated to the correct cost centre and flag risks to productivity
- Working closely with Senior Studio Production Manager, Content Editor and Retouch Manager on the day to day management of sub department costs
- Weekly volume recording to track intake vs forecasts
- Weekly finance reporting against each sub-department spend
- Payroll control for the department
Know What We're Looking For
- At least 2-3 years budget management experience in the fashion industry
- Strong finance administration skills with ability to identify risks and opportunities to effective cost management
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with a friendly but firm approach to dealing with stakeholders
- Meticulous to detail and thorough approach to getting things done
- Ability to work within a fast paced production environment
About The Company
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work