Business Intelligence Analyst (Customer)
Selfridges today is more than just the sum of its products - it's a shopping experience that promises to surprise, amaze and amuse its customers by delivering extraordinary customer experiences. Our people are central to us achieving this.
This role is responsible for optimising use of the Salesforce Einstein Analytics platform within Selfridges, including driving use of the platform amongst users, updating existing reports so they continue to be fit for purpose, and developing new dashboards.
Know The Role
- Manage Einstein Analytics user access and deliver training to new users
- Hold monthly check-in sessions with existing users to encourage engagement and identify and log any additional requirements
- Work with the Senior Customer Analytics Manager to identify any dashboard requirements that emerge from customer insight projects
- Meet with new internal stakeholders not currently using dashboards to identify future use cases
- Work with the Senior Customer Analytics Manager to develop and manage a rolling 12-monthly dashboard development plan, incorporating a ‘requirements backlog’ for existing dashboards, and any requirements for new dashboards
- Gather requirements for, build, and test new dashboards
- Support the CRM Analytics Manager and Customer Experience Manager with regular reporting, and in delivering efficiencies through Einstein Analytics where possible e.g. CRM data capture reports, NPS reports
Know What We're Looking For
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar reporting/business intelligence role
- A university degree in a numerate discipline e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience with SAAS solutions, with previous Salesforce experience highly desirable
- Experience building dashboard or self-serve tools, with a preference for Einstein Analytics or Tableau
- Highly numerate, strong analytical capabilities and evidence of being able to transform data into actionable insights
- Strong Excel skills (experience with e.g. pivot tables, aggregation of data)
- Proven experience dealing with large, complex datasets of different varieties (e.g. digital data, transactional data, marketing data)
- Experience using mathematical/statistical methods to create models and/or forecasts is desirable. Familiarity with statistical software e.g. R, Python, is also a plus
- Working knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- KPI driven and solution-focused
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to communicate information clearly & concisely
- Naturally curious, with a passion for discovery
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience in the retail sector is desired but not essential
About The Company
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work