Menswear Marketing Coordinator
The job has expired.
Selfridges is a social centre where everyone is welcome. We surprise, amaze and amuse our customers everyday by doing the unexpected, celebrating those special moments and inspiring one another. We are the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience unrivalled with products and services ranging from high street to high end.
To surprise, amaze and amuse our customers and make everyone feel welcome by making, telling and sharing stories.
Supporting the Marketing Manager: Fashion and Senior Lead: Fashion Marketing with delivering Fashion Marketing strategy, with particular focus within the Menswear category.
The Coordinator will support planning, delivery and project-management of Menswear category marketing activity.
Know The Role
Based in our Wigmore Street offices you’ll provide a unique and tailored service in marketing customers both internally and externally, going beyond the ordinary to create moments that cannot be experienced elsewhere. Our customers expect extraordinary service delivered by people with a genuine passion for what they do and to share their unparalleled level of knowledge whilst taking enormous pride in maintaining our exceptionally high standards.
Using your passion for what you do, you’ll work confidently with the wider Marketing team including CRM and Performance marketing to deliver exceptional service. You will use your natural curiosity to stay ahead of the latest industry trends by taking every opportunity to expand your knowledge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support Marketing Manager and Senior Lead with implementation of Fashion category projects and Selfridges scheme requirements
- Support Marketing Manager and Senior Lead with implementation of Menswear marketing requirements
- Support Marketing Manager and Senior Lead with planning and implementing brand marketing opportunities whilst establishing credible relationships with key brand contacts
- Prepare and manage relevant brand/creative briefs for owned and paid media channel plans
- Plan Men’s Fashion Marketing real estate annual calendar whilst working to period and annual targets
- Administrate recurring Menswear category meetings – identifying stakeholders, owning and preparing agendas, effective minute taking, documenting and cascading agreed action plans
- Menswear category administration including PO tracking and reconciliation, marketing report weekly preparation and preparing presentations for key campaigns/reviews
- Record, review and report back on all marketing activity to internal and external customers; comparing and analysing actual results against KPI’s and forecasts
Know What We're Looking For
Your passion and confidence will set you apart. While consulting with the wider marketing team you’ll take real pride in delivering a personalised and professional service. As well as having the ability to work well as part of a team, you’ll be willing to embrace opportunities to build your skills in order to offer quality.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Demonstrates initiative and drive
- Persistent, patient, resilient, resourceful and methodical work style with a strong ‘can do’ attitude and strong focus upon delivery
- Clear and credible communicator
- Demonstrates confidence in abilities
- Committed problem-solver
- Exemplary planning and organisational skills
- Capable of developing strong relationships with key stakeholders
About The Company
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work