Senior Facilities Manager
The job has expired.
Know The Role
Our Senior Facilities Manager will own the delivery of world class environments across our stores as well as our office campus. The role covers both hard and soft services, and requires strong leadership and management of both internal teams as well as external partnerships and suppliers. This individual will proactively drive change and innovation to deliver new ways of working to the business, as well managing all day to day operational needs. The ability to deliver change and influence key stakeholders and the wider business is a key skill key to the Senior Facilities Manager’s success.
In this fast paced role you will be responsible for:
Ownership of proactive maintenance plan for all locations
- Deliver through the teams a proactive / preventative maintenance regime
- Monitor and review opportunities to develop the model including looking at business trends
- Fully integrated and engaged with the Project and Design teams
Developing and leading the teams in all locations
- Managing budgets and developing forecasts and future expenditure model
- Provide leadership, development and coaching
- Implement and set up structures to deliver team goals and objectives
Ownership of 3rd Party Contracts and relationships with relevant Senior Sponsors both internally and externally
- Check all contracts are being measured and reviewed annually
- Attend quarterly / bi-annual / annual reviews
- Develop road map for innovation and opportunities to maximise value for money
Ownership of compliance issues with the Stores and Workplaces
- Deliver statutory compliant buildings in all locations
- Set up & maintain robust compliance recording and develop internal compliance audits
- Work as one with H&S / Fire / Food Technical teams to manage risk
Developing and leading change in Sustainability
- Lead and manage the Waste, Recycling, and sustainability agenda
- Identify opportunities and future innovation
- Deliver roadmap and program through to implementation
Know What We're Looking For
Experience in a Senior Facilities Manager post, ideally in a retail organisation
The ability to manage multiple stakeholders across the business
Strong leadership, property and management skills
About The Company
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work