Customer Research Coordinator
Are you looking for a new challenge in Selfridges that gives you the chance to get creative and use your knowledge of retail to take Customer Experience to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
The Strategy & Insight team aims to put the customer at the centre of decision making and business strategy by providing insights about our customers and how they engage with Selfridges. A key part of this is our Customer Experience (CX) programme, “Spotlight”, which allows the business to identify improvements to the in-store and online experience based on customer feedback.
Reporting to the Strategy & Insights Lead and working closely alongside the Customer Experience Manager, the Customer Research Coordinator will support the smooth running of the Spotlight programme by providing insights and analysis of customer feedback and assisting with administrative tasks. The Customer Research Coordinator will also support the Customer Research Manager with occasional support on ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative customer research projects. As our Customer Research Coordinator, you will:
- Look after the day-to-day operations of our CX programme
- Produce and share insightful CX reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Support the preparation of annual CX reviews for all company touch points
- Support stakeholders from across the company with a manageable number of ad-hoc requests for customer feedback and insight
- Develop and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand their business challenges and insight needs
- Be responsible for monitoring the on-going performance of the CX programme and escalating any IT or data issues which might arise
- Support the Customer Research Manager on occasional ad-hoc research projects
- Work closely with research agencies and external parties
- Collaborate with the wider community of analysts within Strategy & Insight and in other departments such as CRM, Digital Operations, etc.
- Work alongside Learning & Development to design and deliver training related to the CX programme
A bit about you
- Passionate about the customer and capable of sharing this with team members
- Rigorous and analytical with meticulous attention to detail
- Role model the company values in your day-to-day working
- Work collaboratively with the immediate and wider teams
Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of market research or customer insight on either the client or agency side
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
A bit about us
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
Everyone is welcome
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working culture, and we see this as key to our success and our working culture. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome - irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all. We are diverse, we are inclusive, we are Selfridges.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development