Makeup Artist, Pat McGrath
The job has expired.
For more than two decades, Pat McGrath has been concepting, launching and developing luxury cosmetic brands, countless runway shows, breakthrough advertising campaigns and editorial spreads.
With a creative vision that’s made her a tour de force that touches everything from couture to club kids and street culture; her influence is everywhere, from screen to stage to digital: it’s undeniable, Pat McGrath knows no boundaries.
A bit about the role
At Selfridges we promise to surprise, amaze and amuse our customer’s everyday by delivering an exceptional customer experience in the most beautiful setting, and working with the most amazing team members. Here at Selfridges, we are always pushing the boundaries of creativity and looking for talented individuals to help the shop floor come alive.
- Expert application of Pat McGrath Lab cosmetics from everyday looks to special events
- With training provided, we expect you to maintain specialised product knowledge and reinforce the Pat McGrath application techniques with your team
- An expert in cosmetics, you will share your knowledge to provide our customers with exceptional and personalised service
A bit about you
- Experienced Makeup Artist with a minimum of 1 years experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of current beauty trends and latest products
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service, listening and responding to client needs
A bit about us
Our Creative Spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
Everyone is welcome
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working culture, and we see this as key to our success and our working culture. Here at Selfridges, everyone is welcome - irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, age or disability, we stand by equal opportunities for all. We are diverse, we are inclusive, we are Selfridges.
The Fun Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contributions
- Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
- A volunteer day for all team members
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development