Change Manager - Organisational Effectiveness
Are you looking for a new Change Manager role that gives you the chance to get creative and use your knowledge of the business to take our organisational effectiveness to the next level? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in Change, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A bit about the role
As a Change Manager, you will be accountable for the end-to-end change management lifecycle, from assessing change impacts, to planning business readiness, through to ensuring change is fully embedded within the relevant business areas, across our most complex initiatives. You will report to the Head of Change and work cross-functionally, partnering with key stakeholders in other functions to successfully deliver in your role.
As a Change Manager you will:
- Partner with leaders in areas undergoing complex change to understand their localised people vision and purpose, building and delivering plans to transition to new ways of working utilising our change methodology
- Build relationships and partner with other enabling functions to successfully deliver plans, including Internal Communications, Learning & Development and HR Business Partnering
- Produce and oversee the production of key deliverables, including:
- Change Plan and Approach
- Change Impact Assessment
- Stakeholder Map
- Communication and Engagement Plan
- RACI matrix
- Process Maps
- Adoption Tracking and Business Transition Plan
- Establish and manage the people risks, dependencies, issues and capability requirements for the areas you are supporting. For example, functional ‘overloading’, skills/capability gaps or barriers to adoption
- Contribute to the development of change capability, both within the Change team and within the wider organisation, through sharing knowledge and contributing to best practice Change approach
A bit about you
- Collaborative. Building relationships is one of your strengths. Whether it’s within your team, with your stakeholders to initiate positive change, or with the wider Selfridges community, you realise the importance on working together.
- Knowledgeable within the field of change management, with an in-depth understanding of the change lifecycle and a particular focus on embedding organisational change
- Customer-focused, putting your customers at the heart of everything you do
- A great communicator. You have excellent influencing skills, building professional, lasting relationships at all levels, across all areas
- Naturally pragmatic and solutions orientated. You are calm under pressure and can break down complex problems and provide innovative solutions
- A role model, setting high standards and always leading by example
- Flexible. Able to adapt style to suit a given situation and comfortable working in an ambiguous environment.
- Experienced in working in a change management role within a retail environment
- A great communicator. You understand the need to build relationships and maintain consistently good communication with key partners and stakeholders. Engaging with the ability to influence multiple stakeholders across various functions in order to drive change, at levels up to Exec -1
- An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit team who are incredibly passionate about change, and taking the organisational effectiveness to the next level. If you’re looking to come into a new role and make a real impact, then this will be perfect for you.
A bit about us
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
• Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
• Discounted gym memberships
• Pension contributions
• Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
• A volunteer day for all team members
• Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development