Service Delivery Coordinator
Are you looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator role that gives you the chance to facilitate service improvements for Selfridges, where no two days are ever the same? Are you craving a role that gives you the chance to develop your expertise with a focus on relationship building and communication? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in IT as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
Know The Role
As our new Service Delivery Coordinator, you’ll use your initiative to drive better ways of working and provide recommendations for implementing best practice. As part of this, your role will include:
- Working with suppliers on CSI/betterment plans, deliver on the points in a timely fashion with tangible results.
- Establishes and maintains strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Establish and maintain strong productive relationships with the IT outsource partners and other suppliers supporting the Service Delivery Managers to ensure that service performance is effectively managed and monitored and issues are dealt with promptly and in line with contractual obligations.
- Promotes best practice across IT
- Develop a personal improvement plan with key objectives
- Be an ambassador for the functional team and represent Service Management internally and externally (as appropriate)
- Be an ambassador for change, supporting senior managers
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- To complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects
- Service Catalogue creation and management
- Running with other improvements e.g. peak period
- Being part of the on-call team
- Supporting the (MIM) Major incident management team
- Incident Management on all Service tickets
- Problem management and escalation responsibilities
- Support of budgets
- Supporting all Service Delivery Managers and Holiday cover
Know What We're Looking For
Technical nice to have:
- Experience with Oracle as a supplier, Oracle financial software, and Oracle environment administration
- HR / People system experience (Workday)
- MS Suite Experience
- BI reporting (Hyperion)
- Deliver an extraordinary experience for all customers
- Make, tell and share stories
- Consult and coach stakeholders in ITIL Service Management processes
- Champion the business value and policies for the ITIL Service Management Policies
- Be able to relate IT Service Management into Business language so users are aware and able to relate
- Build successful relationships and be able to influence and ensure support from stakeholders
- Analyse the data and information to make considered decisions
- Ensure the policy put in place matches and align to Selfridges culture
- Be able to prioritise based on impact and also the business requirements
- Be able to develop and create processes and procedures to deliver continual service improvement
- Identify trends and patterns and build these into continually improving processes
Planning and Organisation
- Be able to manage your workload in order to achieve objectives
- Be able to tackle and resolve unforeseen challenges using the resources available
- Bring new and improved ways of working into the team
- Keep up to date with the industry trends, to ensure we are delivering against the latest standards
- On- Call – to support out of hours changes
About The Company
Our creative spirit
We are more than a shop. We are a social space where culture and commerce collide to release an energy that we call the Selfridges spirit. We are here to make our world brighter, and everyone is welcome.
Our awards cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked...Selfridges has won the award for The World’s Best Department Store an unprecedented four times at the IGDS awards, with an additional award for the Best Sustainability Campaign.
Since 1909 we have been at the forefront of retail and today our stores in London, Manchester and Birmingham – alongside selfridges.com and the Selfridges App – continue to redefine the way we shop and socialise. As a Selfridges team member, you will learn what it takes to consistently drive innovation, success and amazing customer experiences.
THE FUN STUFF
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Team Selfridges – from our fantastic team member communities to volunteer days and behind-the-scenes Selfridges experiences throughout the year.
Other benefits and rewards include:
Generous bonus and/or commission scheme
Discounted gym memberships
Annual travel pass and cycle to work schemes
A volunteer day for all team members
Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development