Finance Systems Analyst
The job has expired.
A Finance Systems Analyst is required to join our finance team on a permanent basis. The role will be responsible for providing support for the organisation's Oracle EBS R12 system, managing relationships with both external support providers and the end users of the system.
Know The Role
- Day-to-Day maintenance of Oracle System, incl. interface monitoring and resolution.
- System Administration across all Functional Modules, incl. User Maintenance, Chart of Accounts Maintenance.
- Management of incident queue and resolution of incidents in conjunction with Oracle Support Team.
- Supporting the Finance Community, and wider business, with any Oracle query or issue.
- Knowledge and experience of Hyperion Essbase, (desired not essential)
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required.
- Travel to Leicester office on a weekly basis is required.
- To work proactively to build positive working relationships with all customers.
- To seek and develop ways to improve financial information to reduce customer queries.
- To meet or exceed deadlines and customer expectations.
Know What We're Looking For
Key skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS R12 and accounting processes
- Previous experience supporting finance systems / ERP, including Oracle Financials
- Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter with experience of understanding, documenting and accounting for business processes
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication/ interpersonal and influencing skills
- Highly organised and efficient and able to manage own workload
- Flexible and able to work in a changeable, dynamic environment
- Demonstrates a desire to continuously improve processes and outputs
- Experience with SQL Developer / Toad is desirable
- An accountancy qualification is desirable
About The Company
We are a shop run on imagination: a place where the world’s most covetable brands combine with the most extraordinary spectacles, events and ideas for an experience like no other.
We have challenged the rules of retail from day one, whilst demonstrating our unwavering commitment to sustainability. In 2016, we were the first to be awarded with recognition for the ‘World’s Best Sustainability Campaign by a Department Store’ at the IGDS Global Department Store Summit, in-line with its focus on buying better and inspiring change. We are also recognised as the Best Department Store in the World (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2018) underlining our place at the forefront of retail. In 2018 we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Company to work for.
Our vision is to be the destination for the most extraordinary customer experience, and our people are central to us achieving this. As an employer we are committed to making Selfridges an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work